Delivery Policy & FAQs
Yes, you will be notified via e-mail.
- How do you ship my orders?
Sri Lankan deliveries: We courier your orders through local courier services. The tracking numbers will be communicated to you via email. We aim to complete all deliveries within 2 to 5 working days from the date of order placement. The courier partners will contact you on the given contact numbers prior to delivery.
International deliveries: We use internationally accepted courier partners to ship your products. The tracking numbers will be communicated to you via email. We aim to complete all deliveries within 5 to 10 working days from the date of order placement.
We are committed to meeting delivery times as specified for your region. However, occasionally, due to technical updates to our systems, force majeure events such as extreme weather conditions or others, under which our delivery agent services aren’t available, or busy seasons, the delivery time might need to be extended and deliveries may take a little longer. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. Mendes Ceylon cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
For both local and international deliveries, we will be communicating the tracking numbers to you via email, shortly upon dispatching the orders.
- Is my personal information kept private?
We do not store any personal information such as credit card details or passwords. We do keep a record of your email address for the purpose of communicating to you and for sharing updates on our latest collections. You can unsubscribe from these emails any time. Your contact number will be kept for purposes of providing order or delivery updates. We take the responsibility of not divulging this information to any third party or business.
- What is your Return Policy?
If a received item is not to your liking, you may contact us for an exchange. The return item can be shipped to us at an address provided, and we will reship the exchange item to you at free of re-delivery cost.
If there are quality issues with the order you’ve received, contact us so we can arrive at a solution.
- How does Mintpay / Koko work?
1. How does Mintpay/KoKo work?
- You can shop on our web store and select Mintpay or Koko as your payment method at checkout.
- All products are eligible for these payment methods, except for gift vouchers or e-vouchers. If an order is processed to checkout along with a gift voucher or an e-voucher, these 2 payment options will not be applicable.
- New customers will need to create a Mintpay/Koko account (with instant approval decision) and returning customers will simply log in to make their purchase. Just pay 1/3rd of the cost now, and the rest equally over 60 days!
- At any time, you can log in to your Mintpay/Koko account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise Mintpay/Koko will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card on your payment due dates.
2. How is Mintpay/Koko different from a credit card?
- Mintpay/Koko helps customers plan, buy and pay for goods that they need without losing control of their money. You have the flexibility to use any card (debit or credit) from any Sri Lankan registered bank. There are no interest fees, no hidden fees and no processing fees. You pay only what you see.
3. Am I eligible to use Mintpay/Koko?
- Mintpay/Koko is eligible to anyone who:
- Is of Sri Lankan nationality
- Is at least 18 years old
- Has a valid Sri Lankan National Identity Card (NIC) or Driver’s Licence, or Passport
- Has a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Is authorised to use a Sri Lankan issued debit or credit card to make a purchase.
4. How do I sign up?
- Enter your mobile number and complete the verification using the 6 digit code.
- Fill in your personal details including name, NIC, and date of birth.
- Fill in your address and province
- Fill in your email and password